From October 2009- October 2010 I did a Cannonball read and read 62 books in a year.
**If you search "books" on my blog you can find the 62 books I read.**
This was what I read in 2011, and what I had hoped to read in 2012.
What I actually read in 2012 was-
- The Secret History
- The Bridal Quartet Series by Nora Roberts
- Pride and Prejudice
- 5 love languages
- Bringing up girls
- The Litigators
- Fault in our Stars
- Safe Haven
- Explosive Eighteen
- 3 or so Bible Study books
- And I started reading my Bible through in a year in June. It started with the New Testament and I'm currently in 2 Chronicles.
My book list for 2013-
- Les Miserables (almost 1000 pages! eek!)
- 50 shades
- Blacklisted from the PTA
- Who peed on my yoga mat?
- Let's pretend this never happened
- Notorious 19
- Beautiful Creatures
- Game of Thrones
- Gone Girl
- Chickens, mules, and two old fools
- The Giver
- The Uninvited Guests
- finish reading through the Bible