Wednesday, January 16, 2013

bullet points

Because that's all I feel like doing right now. 

  • I've had lots of PTO stuff going on.
  • Getting ready to move in a month! Yes, we are buying a house finally! {more on this another day}
  • Job transitions for the husband.  He is working both the new and old job this semester.
  • We had some really nice weather and I took the kids to the park.
  • Now, we have very frigid weather!
  • more PTO work- it never ends!
  • I booked our 10 year anniversary trip and I am so SUPERCRAZYCAN'THARDLYWAITEXCITED about it!
  • Our Christmas decor is still up outside.  We have plans to take it down this weekend.
  • I'm making homemade spaghetti sauce today.  It is also GMO-free.  It's so hard to know if you are always making the right food choices for your family.  We need better food labeling!
  • I like how Kindle tells me what % I am compete with a book.  Currently, I'm at 26% of Les Miserables.
  • By the way, I really loved the Golden Globes this year! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are the funniest!
  • I would like to start posting my weekly menu again. This week- Monday: we had smoked sausage, Tuesday: leftovers from Sunday, tonight: spaghetti, Thursday: Salmon cakes, and Friday: meatball subs using the same homemade spaghetti sauce I'm using today.
  • I'm also going to make this banana cream pie today.

6 comments:

  1. Spaghetti sauce recipe please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bullet points posts, so simple and to the point. How did the spaghetti sauce turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going on vacation?? I like the bullets too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim and I are going to Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!