We made this yum, yum, yummy soup over Christmas break and you should make it too!
Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup water
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup uncooked small pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large stock pot, combine beef, broth, tomato juice, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, undrained chopped tomatoes, green beans, and corn. Season with salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add pasta and cook until pasta is al dente.