Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy, busy

The Cannonball Read has pretty much came to a conclusion.   I finished by reading 62 books for the year.  Wow, that is a lot.  Especially with all the other things I have going on! 

Things have been very busy the last month.  I am still taking care of family things and archiving the family photos by digitizing them.  I'm also preparing a family tree and writing my own story for my kids to have someday.  Today, I have been going through a lot of old pictures and it sort of transports you to a different world at times. 

This weekend will be busy.  We have lots of fun fall activities planned for the kiddos.  And we get to finally go to church again.  We have been missing lately due to all the traveling we have been doing.  It has been so difficult being away from our church in Paris.  It is so hard to find one especially after being at one so great and full of the prescence of God.

I'm also ready to start meeting some people and finding friends for me and the kiddos.  I really miss having my friends around!  We sure miss our friends from Paris that we had playdates with!  What a great bunch that was! 

I'm trying to get caught up on some other "crafty" projects as well and I need to get started on the homemade chicken pot pie that I am making for dinner!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!