Friday, August 10, 2012

4 years, 6 months and 2 days later

Before I get to the main point of my post, I wanted to talk about my week.  This is only my second day home in 8 days.  We have been busy traveling.  But, with all of this traveling, I will have seen all 4 (Kelly, Jessica, Amber and April) of my bestest friends in one week!  That is unheard of!  They all live in different places and one even lives out of state, so to see them all in 7 days is awesome!  Friends are good for the soul!  

This last trip I just made was down to Paris for a trip to my orthodontist.  I was scheduled to get my braces off!  Honestly, I was very pessimistic going to this appointment.  Things with me do not always go smoothly, and I was just SURE something would happen and they would not be able to take them off!

But miracles of miracles, my braces did come off!  I got them put on February 6, 2008 and off on August 8, 2012.  It has been a long and frustrating 4 and a half years, but I have to say, I love how my teeth look!
I do have a retainer that I have to wear 24/7 for a year of two, but so far I'm getting used to it!
right before my appointment to get them off-
showing off my braces free teeth!
 Jessica and I at her classroom!
 I still can't believe the braces are off!

11 comments:

I always love hearing from you!