Friday, April 5, 2013

This week, I did some things


  • I got my hair done on Monday.  I always enjoy time at the salon.  It's the only time I read People magazine!
  • Tuesday I cleaned my house all day and had a PTO meeting in the evening.
  • Wednesday I had two of my friends over for lunch.  One has a sweet 7 month old girlie.  It was so awesome to see all of them and get to visit!
  • Yesterday, I had a dental appointment.  

For those of you who don't know, I got my braces off this past August after wearing them for 4.5 years.  There was space that had not totally closed up, nor was it ever going to, and I had lots of tooth wear from years of grinding and clenching.
This dentist is a new one for me after my orthodontist, so she had went over my history and I explained issues that I still had and we formed a treatment plan.  
Yesterday was supposed to be a 2 hour appointment where I had some teeth restructured and "built up."  This is going to help my teeth last longer and make my bite better. 
 Well, the 2 hour appointment lasted almost 4 hours!  It was so hard laying there that long!
I am very happy with how it turned out though!

  • After school, I took the kids to Academy to get B Boy some things he needed for tee ball and then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for our school's spirit night.  Of course the kiddos were in heaven!  B Boy had two friends from his class there.  I LOVE watching how my kids are when they see their friends outside of school. It's SO funny and cute!
  • Today, I'm getting packed and ready for a GNO!  Ladies from our Sunday school class are meeting at a cabin to have a "Night of Nothing."  It is basically a grown up sleepover!  I'm so excited!
  • I'm also VERY excited about the weekend weather!  It's going to be SO nice today, Saturday and Sunday.  B Boy has tee ball practice on Saturday and we are also going to have to do SOMETHING outside this weekend.  I'm ready for Spring weather to stay!
Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!