- I got my hair done on Monday. I always enjoy time at the salon. It's the only time I read People magazine!
- Tuesday I cleaned my house all day and had a PTO meeting in the evening.
- Wednesday I had two of my friends over for lunch. One has a sweet 7 month old girlie. It was so awesome to see all of them and get to visit!
- Yesterday, I had a dental appointment.
For those of you who don't know, I got my braces off this past August after wearing them for 4.5 years. There was space that had not totally closed up, nor was it ever going to, and I had lots of tooth wear from years of grinding and clenching.
This dentist is a new one for me after my orthodontist, so she had went over my history and I explained issues that I still had and we formed a treatment plan.
Yesterday was supposed to be a 2 hour appointment where I had some teeth restructured and "built up." This is going to help my teeth last longer and make my bite better.
Well, the 2 hour appointment lasted almost 4 hours! It was so hard laying there that long!
I am very happy with how it turned out though!
- After school, I took the kids to Academy to get B Boy some things he needed for tee ball and then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for our school's spirit night. Of course the kiddos were in heaven! B Boy had two friends from his class there. I LOVE watching how my kids are when they see their friends outside of school. It's SO funny and cute!
- Today, I'm getting packed and ready for a GNO! Ladies from our Sunday school class are meeting at a cabin to have a "Night of Nothing." It is basically a grown up sleepover! I'm so excited!
- I'm also VERY excited about the weekend weather! It's going to be SO nice today, Saturday and Sunday. B Boy has tee ball practice on Saturday and we are also going to have to do SOMETHING outside this weekend. I'm ready for Spring weather to stay!