As I've gotten older, became a mother, lived life, whatever, I've grown to understand that LIFE is worth celebrating.
- It's Friday night? Boom. Pizza and a movie. And throw in candy and popcorn.
- A big load of laundry needs folded? Folding party!
- Good tee ball game? Let's get ice cream!
- Birthdays- blow.it.out!
- Christmas- Decorate the.entire.house!
- whatever holiday it is- just do something!
- Popsicles after swimming? fun!
- Give things funny names just for fun? ok!
- Have a family game night? sure!
- Impromptu trip to the park? sounds good!
- We love big weekend breakfasts!
- We love making traditions
- Our kids love stuff like camping in the backyard and roasting marshmallows on the firepit
We do things to make memories and although we do things that cost money, we also find many, many things to do that are completely free.
In the words of Kelle Hampton, we have "one wild and precious life" and I think that is worth celebrating.