Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I really like the word really {a post about the past few days}

Thank you friends for the nice comments yesterday, they really make my day!


The past 4 days, I've really been having IBS issues.  It really kinda ruins a day when I don't feel like doing much.  Thankfully, we haven't had too much going on.


B Boy did have a tee ball tournament game on Saturday.  His team won, so they play again tonight!  


We went to church Sunday, but after church I was feeling really bad and was basically in the bed all afternoon. Sad panda.


Yesterday, my issues were not much better, but I actually had places to be. The kiddos started swimming lessons, so I had to get everyone ready and get them there.  We also had a fish fry last night at the home of one of Tim's co-workers.  He lives on a lake in Bella Vista.  It was so nice there.  The food was great and we even were taken on a boat ride. 


I'll tell you right now, I could do that every day.  It was fabulous. It was the perfect time of day and the sun was setting and it was peaceful and I really felt so connected to God and nature while we were out on the water.  If I didn't have to worry about the kids going over the side, I really would have had a moment!  I would have loved to have some pictures, but sometimes it's really nice to just be in the moment and not worry about snapping memories.


Ha! I'm laughing at myself right now. I just looked back over this post and noticed how many times that I used the word, "really!" Good grief! 


Anyways, I'm hoping that I begin to feel better today. I have a good week to look forward to.  It's always a good week when you look forward to seeing a best friend and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!