Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here and Now... There and Then

That is the name of the Beth Moore study we are doing in my weekly ladies Bible Study.


I am literally blown away by how much I learned in the first session.  And it only covered the first 8 verses of Revelation!


This is the first time I have done one of her studies where I have watched video.  She is an amazing speaker.  The best thing I love about her, are that here studies are about scripture.  Not her opinion, but scripture.
I left the house this morning feeling very tired and blah.  I came home feeling very different.  I'm very excited to be going to Bible study for a number of reasons.  I'll stick with just a couple of reasons though. First and foremost, to learn. I have been needing a new refreshing, and this definitely doing the trick.  Secondly, to meet other ladies in my church.  The ones I have met are WONDERFUL.  I have been so welcomed.  It is so nice to get out of the house and meet new people.


Have you ever completed a Beth Moore study?  Which one and what did you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!