Friday, September 16, 2011

Life this Week

Wednesday, the kiddos had their yearly checkup.
  All is well with them.  C girl is still on the low percentile of things, but she always has been!  B boy, is quite the opposite.  He was in the 88th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. I also went ahead and took care of the flu vaccine.  They received the flu mist which was easier for them, lasts an entire year, and also contains no preservatives. 
They did really great in AWANA this week.  B boy earned his vest!
How grown up does she look here?
While the kids were at church, Tim and I went shopping together.  I love when we get to spend time together alone- it so rarely happens!
We found some great fall decor for the house and I can't wait to decorate and then post some pictures!

{On a different note, I've been trying to feel better and get more energy lately.  I try not to complain and whine online, but I haven't felt great very much since I've had kids! (No offense, kiddos- I love ya and you are worth it!)
It just seems like it is always something though.  
I want to feel good and even more, I want my family to see me well and happy. Since I don't whine much online, I do a lot of whining at home.
The first thing I am starting is a multi vitamin.  Hopefully this will help with the energy part and maybe even with my mood!
The second thing I'm going to try to do, is to go a certain period of time at home without whining and complaining. 
This is the part I need help with!
Please pray that I can accomplish this!
I'll try to keep everyone updated with how I am doing with this project.}

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!