Saturday, April 23, 2016

favorite podcasts

Podcasts seem to be the "thing" right now. They are so trendy

There are so many great podcasts out there! I love them because there is so much great stuff to listen to and I can do that while working at home. It feels almost like I'm engaging with other adults during the day when I'm just home by myself. 

I learn a lot by listening to certain podcasts. 

Podcasts are also very entertaining and it's fun to listen to some of my favorite voices!

They are just the best and seriously one of my favorite things in life right now!

I subscribe in iTunes and new episodes pop up in my feed when they are uploaded!

This is a list of my very favorite podcasts:

Serial
Undisclosed: The State Vs. Adnan Syed {you need to listen to Serial before this one}
Truth & Justice {you need to listen to Serial & Undisclosed before or with this one}
Real Crime Profile
Crime Writers On....Serial (& more)
Someone Knows Something
The Big Boo Cast
The Simple Show
The God Centered Mom
Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey
Happier with Gretchen Rubin
Front Porch with the Fitzes

I listen to other podcasts that I didn't list here too. 
Do you listen to podcasts? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!