Tuesday, June 30, 2015

City of Bentonville 4th of July festivities

I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

It is no secret how much I love my little big town, Bentonville, Arkansas. 
Next month marks 5 years since we’ve lived here. 
I love how much there is to do in the area and how a lot of those things are FREE! 

One of our favorite things every year is the Fourth of July festivities. 
The kids love participating in the annual bike parade and we all love ending the evening at Orchards Park with music and fireworks
This year’s event features Kaylee Rutland, a 19 year old contemporary country singer/songwriter from Texas. 
She developed a love for music at the age of 6. Kaylee plays keyboard and guitar. She loves writing about friends, family, faith and love.  She debuted with her first EP, Kaylee Rutland, in 2012 and a single “Into The Circle” featuring Colt Ford and Grammy-nominated, platinum-selling country star Jamie O’Neal in 2013. She released her second EP, Good Day to Get Gone, last summer. 
Currently, she is working with O’Neal on a new CD tentatively set to release later this year (kayleerutland.com)
I’ve been to her YouTube channel to listen to her music and I’m very excited to hear her perform in person!

If you are local, I highly recommend attending An Evening at Orchards Park
Kaylee, The Arkansas Winds Community Concert Band and the amazing fireworks will make the 4th extra special for your family this year!
I can't wait to spend the evening with my family, my brother, Sister in law, and my sweet nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!