Sunday, September 23, 2012

we went on a date!

A funny picture from the dentist appointment-
 Tim and I had a date night on Friday night.
We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and had a very nice time!
 Best calamari we have ever eaten!
 I woke up Saturday not feeling well.  Tim went to the game with a friend and sold our tickets.
He said the crowd was huge.
It was very unfortunate that we lost yet again :(
I haven't felt the greatest today either.
We missed church this morning and I slept a lot today.
I feel better right now, so I'm hoping I've kicked whatever virus/bug I had. 

One of my sweet nephews is having tubes put in his ears tomorrow. Say a little prayer that things go great and he starts feeling better!

I'm looking forward to a great week!
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!