Friday, February 3, 2012

Cotton Bowl 2012 and Hiking on Lost Bridge Trail {Beaver Lake}

This stuff is from about a month ago, but I'm doing a little catching up!
On 1/6/12, we went to a Cotton Bowl Watch Party at our friends, Rick and Brittnie's house!
 We had a blast and the Razorbacks beat No. 10 Kansas State 29-16!  The Razorbacks finished #5 in the nation in BCS Standings! Go Hogs!
I also wanted to post about another hiking trail we explored on New Year's Eve. Can you believe it was nice enough to go hiking on New Year's Eve?! 
First, this is a picture from Whitney Mountain Lodge overlooking beautiful Beaver Lake--
We hiked on Lost Bridge Hiking Trail at Beaver Lake.  I was actually on the look-out for eagles while we were there, but we did not see any.  It was a beautiful trail and I loved being so close to the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!