Saturday, January 7, 2012

Today, I have been blogging for 3 years

Sometimes it feels like I just started blogging and other times it feels like I have always blogged.


These past 3 years of blogging have been very good.  I'm so glad I took the leap and started. 
I had been reading a couple of blogs a year or two before I actually started mine.


When I started blogging, I had a 2 year old and a 3 year old.


I can't help but think back to that first post.


Back then, I didn't blog very much. Truth be told, I really didn't get the whole blogging thing very much.


Boy, have I learned lots since then.


The blog has changed a lot lately in "looks," but I *think* it is going to stay like this for a long time.


I feel like 2011 saw the most growth for this blog ever.  I now have a little "group" of readers. I've made tons of blogger friends on Twitter. 


Twitter is such an amazing place to make friends, find resources and network.


I've been featured on a few blogs this year.  I've written for Arkansas Women Bloggers.  I was featured on NWAMotherlode.com.  


I'm not a niche blog, and I'm okay with that.  When you read my "About This Blog" section, you get what I write about. 


I write to chronicle our life.  
I do what makes me happy, because that's what this blog was started for. 
It was started and named to be passed down. 
One day, if they choose, the kiddos can take this site and continue it on. 


There is no telling what the future may hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!