Thursday, January 5, 2012

Waxing Nostalgic Part XIX

To read previous "Waxing Nostalgic" posts, click HERE.
***************************************************************************************************************
C Girlie was such a joy at 9 months! She jabbered to daddy when he would call from work, she tried to stand and she started waving bye!
We found out during this month, on May 1st, that our soon-to-be bundle of joy, was going to be a boy!
In June, we had an appointment with Dr. Laws.  My cervix once again was giving me trouble.  It had shortened again, so the doctor put me on full bed rest.  I was 24 weeks.


I know you are probably wondering, what did you do with a baby to take care of?!
Well, if it weren't for wonderful family (mainly my MIL and niece), we couldn't have done it.  They came over every day to help take care of C Girlie.  We were SO very thankful for them.


At 10 months, C Girl was pulling up on everything and standing up!  She also waved and clapped all the time and gave kisses! She also got in our pool for the first time and she loved it!  We also let her start feeding herself, oh my!  I had already started plans for her first birthday bash!
 It was so very difficult for me to be on bed rest.  Extremely more so than the first time.  I wanted to be up doing so much with C Girlie. Tim is such a wonderful daddy and took on so much during this time.  He worked all the time and then came home and took care of us girls.  
We were so busy planning for a newborn and taking care of a baby during this time. We were blessed with family and friends who really helped us out.  Whether it was coming to help me out or giving us hand me downs or new stuff for the baby, emails, cards or phone calls, it was all so greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!