Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day weekend Part 1

I know that you are shocked that I am dividing this into two posts :-)

Thursday night, B Boy had a baseball game. He played great! He had two hits and scored a run!
We rewarded him with his choice of candy. He is motivated by the treats!!!
Friday, Tim took a vacation day.
We ran some errands, had lunch at our new fish market and visited True Treasures.
He got to tag along to C Girl's tennis lesson too!
Saturday morning, we were up and at em' to get ready to leave for a little cabin trip.
We were going to make breakfast casserole to take with us, so I had B Boy help with preparing it.
I hope these kiddos love to be in the kitchen and learn to cook!
And we're off!
 First stop- lunch at Granny's Kitchen in Huntsville. We love this place!
 Our lunch was really good, but dessert? Oh my, dessert. Tim and the kids split that piece of chocolate pie and I ordered a peach fried pie. It was one of the best desserts I have ever had in my life. Seriously.
Withrow Springs State Park was just 7 minutes up the road so we decided to go explore for a bit.
It was beautiful.
I think I want to take pictures of nature for a job. That would be my dream.
How clear is that water?! It's hard to tell that there is even water above those rocks!
 I loved the barns and old buildings we passed on our drive along 412 east.
The wildflowers were everywhere on the sides of the road and were just ridiculously pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!