Wednesday, November 12, 2014

the weekly recap

B Boy started TREC last week. It is our district's one day a week, all day gifted and talented program. He had an awesome time!

Last Tuesday, I got to hear my sweet friend, Berkli share her testimony at church. It was wonderful and I was so happy to learn a few things about this lovely lady!


Thursday evening was supposed to be my monthly book club meeting, but our leader broke her foot recently! :-( My friend, Amber and I decided we would still go out to dinner. We ate at On the Border and had great conversation! I'm so glad to know her!


I bought these leggings at Walmart. They are a little outside my comfort zone, but I really love them!
Friday morning, I was so nervous because Garth Brooks tickets for Little Rock went on sale and Tim & I really wanted to go! Thankfully we did get seats and we are so excited to give this Christmas present to ourselves!!!


Saturday morning, we had a "Mugs & Muffins" event at our church and we heard from Clay and Renee Crosse. We are so blessed to have him as our worship leader. They shared a great word about their ministry, Holy Homes.

(this helped keep me occupied on Sunday)
Sunday, I had to be on a liquid diet to prepare for my GI tests on Monday. I dreaded drinking the "prep." It ended up making very sick and I couldn't drink very much of it. I had to cancel my colonoscopy, but did have my EGD done. It was normal, thankfully.
Yesterday was Veteran's day and my very dear friend, Kelly's birthday. I'm so thankful for our veteran's, especially all of my family and friends who have served/are serving.

We made chicken and dumplings last night and the kids insisted on cutting hearts out of the dough! I love that they love to cook!
Today was a hair appointment for me and a big grocery run. It was 28 degrees and felt like 19 degrees when I got home this afternoon. It is FRIGID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!