Friday, November 1, 2013

Giving Thanks {#30daysofThanksgiving + Wordless Thanksgiving}

I'm behind on posting everything that has been going on lately - I'll get to it soon!

I have been so enjoying being a part of Ann Voskamp's #joydare in October on Instagram
 (I'm @mrslsparacino there).

Now that we are entering November and the Thanksgiving season, lots of people will be posting what they are thankful for.

Two of my favorite Arkansas bloggers are doing a daily thankful on their blogs this month.

Heidi at The Busy Nothings is doing #30daysofThanksgiving.

Karen at Ting's Mom is doing a Wordless Thanksgiving.

I may not post every day, but I will do as much as I can!

Today, I will start off the month of thanksgiving by saying how thankful I am for 
Fall in Arkansas.

The trees have been taking my breath away this week.  I literally almost had a wreck yesterday because I was staring at some trees (I am not thankful for that though!)

These are just a couple of the gorgeous trees near my house. I'm hoping to see some spectacular color when we drive down to Fayetteville tomorrow for the Razorback game.
Happy Fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!