Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Farmland Adventures

This past Friday, kids and I joined some friends for an afternoon at Farmland Adventures in Springdale.
We went right after they opened at 3 pm and it turned out to be a great time to visit!

I think this pumpkin patch gives you the most bang for you buck in our area.

Fun things that you get to do with admission: large or small corn maze (or both!), pumpkin patch (pick your own pumpkin!), tractor ride out to feed cows, playing in corn boxes and on a huge hay bale pile, pony rides, petting zoo and feeding some animals (with some pretty cool animals to see and a super friendly camel!), pig races (so, so funny!), and photo opportunities!
Yep, that's a bull! Eeeek!
My kids have been around the petting zoo and feeding animals block a time or two.  They didn't always love this part, but I'm so glad they do now. They had a great time!
And B boy and I both held a squealing (and I mean literally SQUEALING) baby pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!