Thursday, April 25, 2013

Friends and AWANA

This week has been a pretty great week.
I've had the pleasure of being with friends and that always puts joy in my heart.

On Monday, I got to visit with my best friend from high school who was in town.
The kids and I also went to the park after school with our friends April and Ryan.

Tuesday was Bible study and I am really enjoying the study I am in right now.
The ladies who are in this group are making it so fun!

Wednesday I had the joy of eating lunch with my friend Kelly.  She and her husband joined our Sunday school class at about the same time I did.  Their family is great.  Tim really enjoys talking to her husband!  We ate at PF Chang's and I don't know why it's been so long since I have eaten there!  It was delish!!!

Last night was our final AWANA night for this year.
We had an awards ceremony for each group.
I help with Cubbies and since they are the youngest, we all went first.
I sure am going to miss those little ones!

My kiddos are in Sparks and they both were honored for finishing the first year book!
C Girl is already into the 2nd year book and B Boy will start it in the fall.

I am SO proud of how much my kids and all the other kids have learned!
Photo credit: my friend Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!