Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Getting my attention

Probably a year ago, God put something on my heart for me to do.  In honesty, I think I've had a nudge towards this for longer than that, but last year the feeling was much stronger.

This thing is not easy for me to do, and it takes time and thought.  And, well, it just hasn't been done.

I don't know about you, but when I disobey what He wants - He has a way of getting my attention.

It started with one small thing.  It was just a conversation where someone brought up the very thing I was trying to avoid.

And after that?  

Well, it has shown up everywhere.  A song, a Bible verse, words in a book, another person talking about it, a blog post, etc.  The list goes on.

I mean, how much more obvious can it be?

Maybe you don't believe in things like that. 

I do. 

God knows that tangible reminders really get my attention.

So, I'm putting this out here because I want to be accountable and obey.  It's going to take some time to finish this project, but this time?

I'm finally starting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!