Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day in the life: Friday











Friday
alarm goes off at 5:45 am.
hahahaha. I do not get out of bed until 6:45 and even then, I'm moving slow.
Morning routine- make kids lunches (today PB&J, cheese stick, strawberries, and carrots), fix hair and get everything ready for them to head out the door.
When they leave, I drink coffee and fire up the computer.  It's so nice to not have to go anywhere today.
I take a long, hot shower, make breakfast, listen to Christmas music and start cleaning up the house.
I'm in the holiday spirit!
I clean and organize the kiddo's rooms. Oy.  This seriously has to be done at least once a month.
So, I took my iron supplement again today and it made me feel awful. It is also giving me an awful side effect.  I laid in bed from 11:30 until about 1:30.
I then made myself get up because I have to leave no later than 2:15 to pick up the kiddos from school.
I wish I had more interesting things to say about today because I was really looking forward to having the entire day to myself and getting lots of stuff accomplished.
After we get home, I am feeling better, so I decide to work on muffins and dinner.  The kids go outside to play.
I made apple cider muffins, chicken enchilada ring and mexican quinoa.
After dinner, we had movie time.  The kiddos watched Bambi and Tim and I watched Valentine's Day! I loved it so much!
It was a very nice end to our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!