Thursday, December 8, 2011

Waxing Nostalgic Part XVIII

I am going through a very reflective phase of my life.
I guess this kind of thing happens as you get older.
I loved every second (even the stressful ones!) of raising my two kiddos.  I just want to remember every little thing.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
To read previous "Waxing Nostalgic" posts, click HERE.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
We had been struggling with C-girl having reflux issues for months.  By the time she was 6 months old, we finally changed pediatricians and the new one recommended lactose-free formula.  It worked so well.  It was like everything changed- no more spit up and C-girl finally starting gaining more weight.  The doctor determined that she was lactose-intolerant. (She is fine now, drinks milk like a champ!)  


At 6 months, she started reaching out for Tim and I, she loved colors, especially gold, and she also loved petting the cats!  


At 7 months, she got her first teeth!  She also started trying to crawl and rolled all over the place to get where she was going! She also started holding her own bottle at 7 1/2 months.  She started saying "Hey!"  A funny thing I wrote in her baby book- you laugh like crazy when I rip open a page in the photo album to put pictures in it!
At 8 months, she had her first Easter, learned to sit up all alone, drink from a sippy cup and she laughed and jabbered ALL the time!  She also got very excited when she would see pictures of herself on the computer!  She also loved spending time outside in the evenings.


During this time, I had been going through morning sickness and adjusting to being pregnant yet again immediately after doing it the first time. This is the point where C-girl's and B-boy's stories intertwine and become one.  


We had our first pre-natal appointment for our new baby with Dr. Laws on April 3rd, 2006. C-girl was 7 and a half months old and I was about 3 and a half months pregnant by this time. Dr. Laws gave me a due date of Sept. 23, 2006, so the baby was conceived somewhere in December.  C-girl was about 4 months old at that time, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!