Friday, December 9, 2011

I've been....

.....taking apart my vacuum and fixing it, ironing patches on vests, making homemade oatmeal for breakfast, making lunches, researching thermoses, tweeting, sweeping, making pecan pies, eating pecan pies, dropping off kids, picking kids up, talking to friends about how much our kiddos are growing and growing out of clothes(!), signing up for school Christmas parties, wrapping gifts, getting groceries, volunteering at church, brushing hair and trying new hairstyles for C-girl, folding laundry, making lists, making dinner, making a menu, listening to Christmas music, taking photos, breaking up fights and being in awe of the preciousness of my kids, starting a fire in the fireplace, playing Rummy with my husband, coloring with my son, talking about school with my daughter, drinking hot chocolate with candy canes in it, and drinking coffee with nutmeg sprinkled in it.

That's what I've been doing.
***************************************************************************************
I have some prayer requests that I would love for you to help me pray for.

  • A friend whose husband just lost his job.
  • A friend whose mother needs to find a job immediately.
  • The brother of a friend and his children who have went through a divorce and are struggling with many issues.
  • A coach that my husband used to coach with, his house and SUV caught fire today.  What makes this a little more awful is that he is also coaching his team in a state championship game tonight.
  • A friend who is sick, but also needs prayers of encouragement.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."  Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!