Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kindergarten Fashion Show & 24 days of Thankfulness- Day 8

I just wanted to share a few pictures of my kindergarten cutie:
I am thankful for:
  1. My salvation.  I am so, so thankful for my salvation.
  2. My husband.  He is so much to me.  He has been such a helper in every area of my life. I could go on and on.
  3. My kiddos. They bring so much joy to me and I am so proud of them!
  4. My friends.  I love em. They are great. 
  5. Family. I have gained a lot of family in the last 8 years.  They mean so much to me and I love em so much.
  6. Church. When we moved to Bentonville, I was so worried about finding a good church home.  It took us trying out a few churches, but we found one.  Now that we are becoming more involved, I definitely know we made the right decision. I love our church.
  7. Health. I know most 30 year olds don't consider their health that much, but I had a rough time from 25-30 and I am so glad that I am not having any "issues" currently.  I still deal with my IBS, but now that I have a diagnosis, things are much better!
  8. Good Job. I am so thankful that Tim has a good job with good job security.  These economic times are scary and I feel so deeply for people who have lost their jobs or are afraid they may lose their jobs.
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!