I just wanted to share a few pictures of my kindergarten cutie:
I am thankful for:
- My salvation. I am so, so thankful for my salvation.
- My husband. He is so much to me. He has been such a helper in every area of my life. I could go on and on.
- My kiddos. They bring so much joy to me and I am so proud of them!
- My friends. I love em. They are great.
- Family. I have gained a lot of family in the last 8 years. They mean so much to me and I love em so much.
- Church. When we moved to Bentonville, I was so worried about finding a good church home. It took us trying out a few churches, but we found one. Now that we are becoming more involved, I definitely know we made the right decision. I love our church.
- Health. I know most 30 year olds don't consider their health that much, but I had a rough time from 25-30 and I am so glad that I am not having any "issues" currently. I still deal with my IBS, but now that I have a diagnosis, things are much better!
- Good Job. I am so thankful that Tim has a good job with good job security. These economic times are scary and I feel so deeply for people who have lost their jobs or are afraid they may lose their jobs.