Thursday, November 10, 2011

This week & 24 Days of Thankfulness- Day 10


We are finally having a pretty slow week around the Sparacino house! It was much needed! Tim was gone in the evening 3 nights last week, so it has been nice having him home every night this week! We even went and hung out at Hobby Lobby for a bit last night together while the kiddos were at AWANA. 


By the way, C girl earned a pin for her vest last night! She caught up to where they were by doing two verses in one night! We are very proud of her!


B boy has been cracking me up lately by how much of a BOY he is.  He is just so much so.  We don't try to push things on him, he just totally gravitates towards swords, Power Rangers, Transformers, and super heroes.


Tomorrow night, Tim and I are going to a "murder mystery" dinner with people from our Sunday school class. This is the first time that either of us has done one of these so it should be interesting to see how it goes!






Also, I have to say that my little babies are growing up! My nephew Parker is one month old today!!! And my nephew Noah will be 6 months old on Saturday!!! They were just born! Where is this time going?!


I am thankful for:
  1. My salvation.  I am so, so thankful for my salvation.
  2. My husband.  He is so much to me.  He has been such a helper in every area of my life. I could go on and on.
  3. My kiddos. They bring so much joy to me and I am so proud of them!
  4. My friends.  I love em. They are great. 
  5. Family. I have gained a lot of family in the last 8 years.  They mean so much to me and I love em so much.
  6. Church. When we moved to Bentonville, I was so worried about finding a good church home.  It took us trying out a few churches, but we found one.  Now that we are becoming more involved, I definitely know we made the right decision. I love our church.
  7. Health. I know most 30 year olds don't consider their health that much, but I had a rough time from 25-30 and I am so glad that I am not having any "issues" currently.  I still deal with my IBS, but now that I have a diagnosis, things are much better!
  8. Good Job. I am so thankful that Tim has a good job with good job security.  These economic times are scary and I feel so deeply for people who have lost their jobs or are afraid they may lose their jobs.
  9. Ladies Bible study. this has been so great for me. I have learned so much and met some great ladies!
  10. PNO (Parent's Night Out). So, what's not to love about 4 kid-free hours with your hubby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!