Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sickness & Weather

So, I've been MIA for a bit. I have been down with a mystery illness. I still don't have a diagnosis. I had an ultrasound yesterday so maybe just maybe we might have a better picture today.

***Update*** My ultrasounds were negative.  Thank the Lord!  Soooooo, I'm a mystery.  Maybe it was gastroenteritis?  Who really knows.  I'm getting well, so that is good news to me!


Also? We have had a winter storm here. Like this is the 3rd day school has been out in a row. We had to brave the roads yesterday and they were bad.  ******Update******* Now we are having our 4th day out of school!  Ready for spring to come!

Here are a few pictures of our recent snowfall:



6 comments:

  1. There is SO much snow!!! Wowzers! I wish I was there to play with those kiddos I love! I can't wait to see yo again, it needs to be soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. As a Southerner, I've only seen that much snow here in Nashville once in my life! Hang in there!

    Glad to hear your ultrasound came out okay and that you're on the mend. I had one recently too for the same "mystery" reason, so I know how nervous you must've been waiting for the results. I know I was a wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is outrageous! and more in the forecast for Sunday. I could barely sleep the night before getting the results. All kinds of diseases and cancers were dreamed up. Scary. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi new friend! I love reading your blog and would like to give you a Stylish Blogger Award.
    Come over to my blog to pick it up.:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!