Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF!!!


Hello Fabulous Friends!!!

Hello new visitors from FTLOB and other places!!!

I'm excited to be listed as a "Fab Friend" this week on FTLOB!!!  So cool!
I've really been feeling great today!  I hope this feeling continues on. I've been working out every day for two weeks! I have been working out pretty steady since October, but the past two weeks, I have been very dedicated.  It makes me feel great! 

I'm very excited about this weekend.  The weather is going to be in the 50's and we are going to take a drive tomorrow and try to explore Beaver Lake!  We have church on Sunday, but that's it.  It sounds like a nice, relaxing weeked!

And? It's only a week until the Super Bowl!

Who do you want to win?

I'll let you know soon who we will be rooting for!

So, what are your plans for this beautiful weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday :) Found my way over to your blog from FTLOB. I'm a senior at Pitt, so although I'm not really a football fan, I'm pretty sure I'm required to root for the Steelers.

    PS - Your kids are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited new follower- I am hoping to merely relax, take my kids to their sporting events, and spend some time with the wife. That would be a great weekend.

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/handling-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! I found your lovely blog via FTLOB ♥

    No comment on the Super Bowl - I'm from Australia and have no idea :P

    My weekend is very low-key, it's saturday afternoon here and really really hot outside so i'm hibernating in the study in the air conditioning!

    Yours sounds lovely, hope you enjoy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award!!! You can go to my blog for the details!
    Much Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!