Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things that have made me smile today

I absolutely love the song,  My Savior My God by Aaron Shust.  It is has been a shining light for me lately.  It is great, you should definitely check it out.

I made these cookies today.  They were soooo good.  The kiddos helped bake them also!  They really enjoy helping me cook anything!

I'm still trying to get things back in order from my trip.  I have so many things still do with handling my mother in law's final things.  We have other family issues we are tending to right now also.  I'm really looking forward to the rest of fall and Christmas this year.  My year was very rough last year and I had surgery 2 days before Christmas.  All I hope for is a healthy, happy holiday season!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!