Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 39

Woohoo!  I'm only 13 books away from my goal!  It looks like I will surpass my goal hopefully by a lot.  I still have until November 1st!

I just finished reading, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls. It is the sixth book in the series.  Currently, it is the last book, but from the way it ended, I suspect there will be at least another one.

In the last book, the group was terrorized by a couple of kitsune (look it up, I'd rather not give a lot away!).  In this book, Elena and friends have to travel into the Dark Dimension to try and locate two halves of a key to try and get Elena's love, Stefan, out of prison.
I liked this book much better than I did the previous one.  One reason may be that I was used to the terms and new things that had been introduced in the last book.  Granted, there were new things in this book, but overall it was a good read.  It had a happy/sort of cliffhanger ending.
I'm getting off the vampire kick for a little while.  I have 3 different kind of books lined up to read right now and who knows what I'll get into after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!