Friday, May 21, 2010

29 Things to do while I'm 29

1. Take the kids to a nice restaurant for breakfast.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Tone up.
4. Do 50 push ups (I can do 23 right now).
5. Do a Bible study.
6. Take the kids to pick berries.
7. Make freezer jam with the berries.
8. Take the kids to a baseball game.
9. Do a Mother/Daughter and a Mother/Son day.
10.  Pay off the credit card!
11. Do more crafts with the kids.
12. Cook with the kids more.
13. Keep the kiddos birthday stress free.
14. Learn to speak more gently.
15. Ride paddleboats with the kids again.
16. Have a magical time at the beach.
17. Take the kids to see Granny Dixon.
18. Write in my journal more frequently.
19. Spend more time "tech-free."
20. Take some great pictures on the beach.
21. Write our names in the sand.
22. Drink more water.
23. Follow where God leads me.
24. Play more games with the kids.
25. Although I can't control this---get my braces off!!!
26. Go horseback riding.
27. Get a couple of massages.
28. Get photographs organized completely.
29. Stay a night at the Lodge.

1 comment:

  1. The way you work, you'll have this list knocked out by September!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!