Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 34

This is the second book in the L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad.  I was an avid watcher of Laguna Beach: The real Orange County and The Hills.  I didn't like "LC" in Laguna Beach but I think that is the way it was meant to be portrayed. But I LOVE her in The Hills.  These books are loosely based on what happened on The Hills and the behind the scenes of what it is like to be on a reality T.V. show.  It's a good story and a good, fast read.  I hate that I have to wait so long between books, but that's the way it goes.  I do feel like I'm having deja vu sometimes reading them because I watched the shows, but there are quite a few differences that make it more readable.  I can't wait till the next one comes out!

Rating: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!