Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cannonball Read- Books 30, 31, 32, & 33

I just read books 1-4 of The Vampire Diaries series.  There is still book 5 and 6 to tackle.  I read The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, and The Dark Reunion.  The only other vampire books I have ever read are the Twilight series.  The Twilight ones seem very tame to these!  There is definite vampire action going on in these!  Now, don't get me wrong, there is also an awesome love story too, but be prepared for the blood.  And then in books 3 and 4, get ready for the craziness!  I have to thank my good friend Jessica for getting me started on these books and I really can't wait till I get the next one from her!  According to her, after reading book 5, "there had better be another book!"  Cliffhanger, no? 
I think soon I will have to read Interview with a vampire.  I've seen the movie, but the book is on my "list."  I really should write about my "list."   It's a doozy!

Rating for the books: B+  (they are not the most intellectual, but I think they were on the New York Times Bestselling list! and hey, they are a fun read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!