Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 13

This book was cute. It was from the juvenile section, but that's cool because I read LOTs of books from this section! lol! I like to feel young. It is about a 12 year old girl and some mysterious notes that she finds and the mystery behind it all. Her favorite book is A Wrinkle in Time. This made me realize I had never read that book and maybe I should. That's one good thing that came from this book. I read it in a day so it didn't take up much time. That's another good thing. I guess if I am having to come up with good things about this book then it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. Just a book to read when you feel like reading. It's nothing that should be on your must read list.

Rating B- Follow up----This book was awarded the John Newberry Medal and I really think it's a great read for younger readers, but okay for older readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!