Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 12

I am still raw from reading this book. It was a great book. It was about a controversial issue within a family. It was about a family, a sister, another sister, a brother, a mother, a father, an attorney. It was so much. I'm a mother so I can relate to some of this. I have never had a sick child so I cannot understand all of it. It is about love and life and choices. It explores different peoples feelings about their situation. Even some feelings they feel but are afraid to say aloud. We all have those feelings. It was great, but you will need tissue by the end. I guess I can't write much more about it because I'm still fresh from reading it and the emotions that it brought with it. It's not every book that brings out your emotions. I don't want to give anything about this book away; it's best read without any preconceived notions.

Rating A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!