Friday, November 6, 2009

Cannonball Read- Book 3

This is a story of a tragic family. It is based around the lives of two sisters. The book also has a novel in a novel. I won't say much about the storyline because it just needs to read and taken in. It is so very well written. It is a story of love, lust, guilt, remorse, longing and most of all, nostalgia. I don't know what else to say. I did enjoy it and it makes you realize that everything you do in your life has a repercussion. It may not happen presently but it will happen. People are not always who they seem or what other people say they are. That is all I will say. If you are intrigued, I suggest you read it for yourself.
Rating: B+ (great story but kinda sad but it kept me hooked)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!