Friday, May 13, 2016

the weekly recap {May 2-8}

Last week was our second week of our two week break.
We had to do grocery shopping one day and these kiddos talked me in to buying them this treat!
I'm the mean momma who rarely buys stuff like this.
I bought this "big girl" flash for an early birthday gift! It was half off so I couldn't resist. It has been great and I have wanted one for years!
We celebrated Tim's birthday!
C Girl made and decorated the cake all by herself! So proud of her!
We went for our annual trip to pick strawberries!
B Boy had a ball game Tuesday night!
On Wednesday morning, I drove the kids down to spend a few days with grandma and Pop Pop.
That night, Tim and I went to see Barrett Baber, Cassadee Pope and Darius Rucker in concert. The Bentonville Film Festival gave all the teachers in the district free tickets for teacher appreciation week!
It was such a fun night together!
Thursday morning, I had a small bowel x-ray. I had to drink the nasty barium stuff. It made me so nauseated. I got through half of it and thankfully that was enough. The results from the test came this week and they were normal. We don't know what that means as far as my Crohn's right now. More unknowns and waiting....
On Friday morning, I went to pick up the kids. When we got home, we stopped downtown to check out First Friday and the Bentonville Film Festival.
We went through Sponsor Village first.
We had fun!
We walked right past Kimberley Williams Paisley! She was in town for the BFF and signing copies of her new book!
Friday night, B Boy had a baseball game that night!
Saturday, we drove to Roland, OK to my brother, Kevin's house. We went to attend my nephew, Noah's 5th birthday party!
The kids played backyard baseball and got to fly kites!
All the kids!
The kids picked out these lovely flowers for me for Mother's day!
I woke up Sunday morning to a decorated dining room with cards and gifts :-)
They had step and repeats and red carpet at church for Mother's day and it was so fun!
It was a great Mother's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!