Monday, December 8, 2014

Busy, but fun!

It has been a busy, but good past few days!

Last Thursday evening, I had my monthly book club meeting. We went out to dinner and to chat and we had a great time!

Friday night was our Sunday school class Christmas party - we had a lot of fun! We met in one of our church buildings and had a great potluck and played Bingo! I'm so grateful for our church and this class. We have made such great friends and I love having them in my life!!!
Saturday morning, we had to be back at church for rehearsal of the choir Christmas program.
We spent the rest of the afternoon going to see Santa, listening to the Bentonville Tigers win state, and doing a little shopping.
Sunday was the choir programs (video below) at church. The kids choirs sang with the adult choir in the morning service and then had an additional kids program in the evening. 
The kids did amazing and I'm so proud of C Girl being in the choir and singing her heart out for Jesus!
We have had wonderful things happening at church. It is so joyful to see friends finally knowing for sure that they have asked Jesus into their heart. We had baptisms throughout the morning program and it was so special. One of my friends getting baptized even gave a mini sermon. We saw more people come forward for salvation at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!