Friday, October 24, 2014

the weekly recap

It is wonderful writing tonight from a body that feels good.
I have had a few things going on with my health the past month, but this latest thing was an awful reaction to a medication. I couldn't take it anymore, so I quit taking the medicine.

I'm so happy that I'm able to enjoy my kids' break now and the perfect weather and the beautiful leaves outside! 
I'm also enjoying the first 3 tracks that have been released from Taylor Swift's new album!

On Sunday, we drove down south to attend my nephew, Parker's 3rd birthday party!
We had a great time and lots of fun.
We stayed a few days and visited family. I didn't feel the greatest because I was still taking the medicine at that point. 
However, we had a wonderful time catching up with some of our very favorites!
 What your son might bring you when you ask him to go look for interesting things in the yard...
 Two peas in a pod.
 Tim and I had a donut date Wednesday night while the kids were at AWANA. 
Go get a pumpkin spice donut at Krispy Kreme. Trust me.
 B Boy had a playdate yesterday morning, so C Girl and I got a little girl time :-)
She then went to a sleepover that night and we had some time alone with the boy!
He had his last fall soccer game last night.
He scored a goal!
We had to go for treats and celebrate!
FYI: Spark Cafe downtown has really good pecan pie.
We ran some errands today, I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch so they could spend their giftcards, picked up some groceries, came home and made a cake, got some stuff ready for a family gathering tomorrow, and had dinner with daddy before he had to chaperone a school dance. We got comfy and watched, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and ate some of our pumpkin cake! It's been a good Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!