Friday, September 12, 2014

the weekly recap

We had church on Sunday and went to Dixie Cafe for lunch. C Girl started back to choir and GA's and B Boy decided to go to RA's this year! Tim and I went to night service and we always enjoy that.
This was the state of the kiddos' rooms on Monday. I was SO not cleaning those messes!
I had Bible study Tuesday morning and Tuesday folders for B Boy's class in the afternoon.

The kiddos had Awana on Wednesday evening. Tim and I had a mini-date to Crystal Bridges museum. There was an art exhibit on early American art that was ending soon. The painting below is one that is on loan from the Louvre in Paris, France. I still find things that we get to experience like that so amazing!
Yesterday, I had a district PTO meeting and I wore boots for the first time this fall because our weather as cooled down a ton for the time being!
 Tim asking me to make pumpkin cream cheese muffins that I made years ago. I couldn't find my recipe, but found another one online. These were amazing!
The kiddos came home with these ribbons that they made. I love it. I'm so glad they are learning about this every year.
 Yesterday was also piano lessons and soccer practice.
I got a call this morning a couple of hours in to school that poor C Girl had gotten sick. She has been so sick and pitiful today. I'm praying that this passes soon!
It has been a rainy, cool day and we are eating pizza and laying low tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!