Saturday, September 6, 2014

A busy couple of days

I finally got around to updating my "about" page. You can check that out at the top where it says, "about."

It has been a very busy couple of days!
I've also had a yucky cold sore that is finally starting to go away.
I hate those things, but always end up getting them twice a year. 
On Thursday, I went on a cooking spree. I made apple strudel muffins, lemon icebox pie and I made our dinner for the night since Thursday is our busy evening.

Thursday is busy because C Girl started piano lessons in the afternoon and B Boy has soccer practice in the evening!
B Boy has been loving soccer practice!!! 
He was supposed to have his first game today, but we were rained out.
This boy LOVES to read.
 Last night, I went to my friend, Jenn's "all done" party! She completed her last cancer treatment yesterday and she has kicked cancer's booty!
It was an awesome party! They had great food and they also hired a DJ! 
We had a lot of fun watching people dance!
 She also had a photo booth! We had so much fun in there! I love these friends!
I know that I'm super blessed to have such wonderful friends at church.
We visited War Eagle Mill four years ago, the first fall that we lived here. It was really neat.
It is on my to-do list for this fall. 
I'm also going to go to the War Eagle craft fair for the first time!
The mill has a restaurant and a store and I remember how great they were and can't wait to go back! It's just so beautiful there too!
We are watching the Razorbacks kill Nicholls State. 
I sure hope they can play like this the rest of the season!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go back to War Eagle Mill during the crafts. I think it would so fun. We were there last summer and the pecan cobbler in the restaurant is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!