Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Celebrating the 4th with family

We spent the weekend of the fourth at my sister's house in one of the cutest places in small town America. I grew up in the country in a small town and it is so nice to be back in that environment!
She helped the kids decorate their bikes to ride in the 4th of July parade.
Tim and B Boy played a lot of catch while we were there.
We did a few fireworks and sparklers on the night of the 3rd.
Did I mention that she goes all out decorating for holidays??!!
Love it.
 There were lots of activities for the entire 4th weekend- activities downtown, BBQ dinner, parade, homemade ice cream, fireworks, pancake flip and a car show to name a few.
Getting ready to ride in the parade!
Patriotism everywhere.
The fireworks show was amazing for a small town. I have a video of it to share with you below and pictures of the rest of the weekend.


 The car show on Saturday morning was pretty awesome. There were lots of really cool cars.
 This one below belongs to my sister's husband's dad.
 My nephew's girlfriend made great cookies with icing and fruit. So yum!
We had so much fun with uncle Brett, aunt Marie, Ryan and Meg!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your sister's house - especially that front porch!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!