Friday, May 9, 2014

A good week

It's been a good week around here. 
Monday night was Cinco de Mayo. We don't always do Mexican food on this night, but this year we did. I had been wanting to try chicken tacos, so that is what I whipped up! We also had fresh guacamole and pico de gallo!
Tuesday morning, B Boy's class had a Mother's Day tea.
It was precious! B Boy was SO excited to serve me tea, fruit and a cupcake!
He had made the sweetest Mother's Day crafts too!
I stayed for lunch with these two!
We had some sweet friends over for a little play date on Tuesday afternoon.
B Boy had a baseball game that evening too and they won!

The kiddos were out of school the rest of the week, so I drove them down to my parent's to stay for a couple of nights.

When I got back to town, I ran a few errands and voted.
It is primary season in Arkansas and there are lots of positions up for election this year.
Tim and I were pretty excited about having a couple of nights to ourselves!
We went out and had sushi at Sushi House and then went and saw the movie Non-Stop. I really thought that it was going to be too stressful for me, but I ended up loving it!
Aunt Jessica came to visit the kiddos at grandma and Pop Pop's!
Thursday morning, I had the final district PTO meeting of the year. I was voted in to be secretary again next year. It's been really neat to be a part of the BPTO board this year.

We decided to stay in Thursday night since it was supposed to rain.
I cooked Kung Pao shrimp and we just hung out and went to bed early. We are wild and crazy!
B Boy had a game tonight. His team won once again! It is a lot slower this year with machine pitch, but I know that it helps hone their skills.
 I can't get over how cute he is in his baseball uniform.
I'm about to head out to the movies with friends from church to see Mom's Night Out!
Hope your weekend is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!