Thursday, April 3, 2014

encouragement for your day

God gave me this verse recently for our family and to pray over our Compassion children. I love it so much.

We sang this hymn in church Sunday and I can't get enough of this verse:
Could we with ink the ocean fill,  And were the skies of parchment made; Were every stalk on earth a quill,  And every man a scribe by trade; To write the love of God above  Would drain the ocean dry; Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.-------- The Love Of God

And I think we always need to be reminded of this truth:
Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

1 comment:

  1. I like the Proverbs. It's awesome. And a much needed reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!