Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Seriously good Taco Soup

Our weather is about to get really cold and nasty.  There is nothing I like better on days like that than a hot bowl of soup.  This soup is one that we make frequently.  The kids lap it up.  That's a win in my book!

Taco Soup

1 lb ground beef
1 can pinto beans, rinsed
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can mild Rotel
1/2 pkg frozen corn (or as much or little as you like!)
1 pkg Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing mix
taco seasoning to your liking (I make my own seasoning so I pour as much in as I think looks good. If using a package, maybe 1 package?)

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker or stock pot and cook on low for 3-4 hours.  We love to sprinkle cheese over this in our bowls and serve with corn chips! Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!