Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

I've been seeing lots of people posting their Christmas wish list, so I thought it would be fun to do one too!
I really want Wonderstruck perfume. It smells great!

USA Pans is my absolute favorite brand of pans.  They cook so evenly and you barely have to clean them afterwards!
I really need two baking sheets, a muffin tin and a loaf pan.

I have been wanting The Pioneer Woman Cooks for 3 years.  I don't have any of her cookbooks and I love her recipes so much, so I think I need one!
Who wouldn't love a giftcard to Hobby Lobby?!


Aren't these monogrammed coffee cups the cutest??!! I would love one!
This portable My Passport external hard drive.

Now that you've seen what's on my list- what is on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!