Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas break's a comin'

Christmas stuff has been in full swing around here this week.
Before I get into all of that, I wanted to share our Christmas card with you.   
Merry Christmas from our family!
Monday, I spent most of the day making candy covered pretzels to give out to everyone in Tim's office- all 18 of them! 
 Tuesday morning, I had a meeting and then I went and finished my Christmas shopping! Yay! I did Tuesday folders and then got my hair done after school.  I visited a new stylist and I really, really liked her! 
Tim had taken the kids to the basketball game at his school, so I stopped by there and watched the girls game and then took the kiddos home after it was over.  
 Wednesday, a friend from church had a few of us ladies over for a Christmas lunch.  It was so delicious and I so loved just getting to hang out and talk!

I had a cookie exchange to go to on Wednesday night and I made Peppermint Chocolate Chunk cookies.  They were very tasty!!!
 Today, both kiddos had their Christmas parties at school.  
C Girl's class party was first thing this morning and it was a Polar Express, PJ, Pancake Party!  
They watched the movie, had pancakes, a hot chocolate bar, decorated cookies, made an ornament, and had a giftcard exchange! Lots of fun!
 I love her teacher so incredibly much! We have been SO blessed by the teachers we have had so far!

B Boy's party was this afternoon. 
They used toilet paper to dress up as a snowman, decorated cupcakes, played Christmas bingo, made an ornament (thank you Christina for manning that table!!!), and had a book exchange!
 B and his friend, A.  They went to preschool together and have been in the same schools together every year!
 B and his lovely teacher!
 I've always just set our Christmas cards on a table or shelves.  This year, I decided to do something different and I LOVE it!  I love, love, love getting Christmas cards.  I've always loved getting mail and Christmas cards are like the big kahuna.
This makes me smile every time I walk by!
There is something about our tree this year that I just adore.  It's different than we've ever done.  We always do white lights and I have a theme (red & white, red & gold, green & gold, etc), but this year it has colored lights and no theme except ALL of the meaningful ornaments and some red ones thrown in for color!

I love that we have every ornament they have ever made on there and ornaments that I made when I was a kid!
It's just a happy, happy tree!!!

Tomorrow afternoon starts our Christmas break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!