Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My testimony and Last week.... {#30daysofThanksgiving}

My friend Kelly asked me a few months ago if I would share my testimony on her blog.  She had started a series called "Testimony Tuesday."  I immediately knew that I should say yes.  God has been pressing me for a year to write out my story and I didn't know why.  
In the weeks surrounding the time that my testimony was to appear on her blog, I received confirmation after confirmation of my decision.  
I'm so glad when I know for sure that God wants me to do something!
If you would like to read it, just head on over here to her blog.

I'm so very thankful for all of the emails, comments, Facebook posts and words of encouragement in person that I received.  I never want it to be about me.  
I am just so very thankful that my story may have touched people or given them encouragement.

Kelly shared her testimony yesterday during our women's ministry Bible study time.  
It was so good.  I have fallen in love with testimony.  I love to learn more about people and I LOVE to see how God works in and throughout our lives!  
He is so, so GOOD!

God has been so good to me in my life.  There have been so many hard times, but He has always worked good of even the bad times.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last week.... I helped in the classrooms like I normally do, listened to a great testimony at church during Bible study time, we had a makeup gymnastics class and regular gymnastics class, AWANA, Tim and I got to have adult conversation while they were in church, I had a baby shower Thursday night for my friend Elizabeth who is having a baby girl next month, and shopped on Friday and had dinner at Flying Fish. 

I started feeling run down on Thursday evening.  On Friday, I seemed better until dinnertime. By the time we got home, I was SO ready for bed.  I woke up Saturday morning knowing that I had a cold :(

We also had company on their way!
I took meds and rested as much as I could.  I somehow powered through and visited, took Jessica to my favorite consignment store and then took some family photos for Keith, Jessica and Parker.
We had a fantastic visit with them!
And, I can officially say that- I love my new camera!!!

Today, I am thankful for cameras.  Nothing thrills my heart more than to know that I can preserve images of our lives to always look back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!