Friday, November 29, 2013

Four Thanksgivings {Thanksgiving 2013}

My heart is so full today.
There is just something about the holidays, isn't there?

We spent three days having four Thanksgiving meals with family.
Tim was giving them tips about carving the turkey :)
We started a tradition a few years ago to have our own little Thanksgiving meal before Thanksgiving day.
We do candlelight, make a great dinner and eat on our china.
It's low key and wonderful.
My sweet family that I am so, so thankful for.
Wednesday, we drove down south to visit with my mom, dad, sister in law, and nephew.
We had a wonderful meal and visit.
Parker really enjoyed the pie!!!
We stayed the night at Keith & Jessica's house and we had such a great visit and made some sweet family memories!
We had an awesome Thanksgiving lunch with mom, dad, Keith, Parker, Jessica, her mom and husband, and her brother.
Mom and dad with 3 of their 5 grandkiddos. We sure missed Kevin, Veronica, Johnathan and Noah!
Thankful, thankful, thankful for my best friend. So thankful that we are family!
We went to Tim's sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner.
Not everyone was able to make it and we sure missed those that couldn't be there.
I feel so blessed that we were able to see so much family.
Sparacino cousins!!!
Tim & his sisters
I'm so thankful for the great times we were able to spend with our families!!!
Lots of great food and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!